- 3/four cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/two teaspoon poultry seasoning
- one/2 teaspoon paprika
- one/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- two tablespoons excess fat-free of charge evaporated milk
- four boneless skinless chicken breast halves (four ounces every single)
- two teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- one tablespoon all-objective flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/eight teaspoon salt
- 1/two cup unwanted fat-free of charge evaporated milk
- one/4 cup condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- one teaspoon sherry or further condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In a shallow bowl, mix the initial 6 substances. Location milk in an additional shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then roll in cornflake mixture.
- In a massive nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil more than medium heat until finally a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes on each and every side.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, pepper and salt until smooth. Steadily stir in the milk, broth and sherry. Bring to a boil cook and stir till thickened, 1-2 minutes. Stir in chives. Serve with chicken.
My son had me make this recipe twice in one week. It really is a fantastic meal. The only factor I did was double the gravy. I really like homemade gravy. Thanks for a quick and scrumptious recipe.
This is an superb simple recipe that had my household loving each part of it. I am going to try it once more tonight but sub the chicken for pork chops and attempt to extend the excellent gravy.
I substituted leftover panko and herb stuffing (crushed) and topped that off with Italian bread crumbs to make three/four C. The gravy was great. I gave this a 4 rather than a 5 because the chicken was nearly burned on the stove ahead of it was anyplace close to becoming carried out. I finished it off in the microwave. Following time I will bake the chicken. The taste and crunch had been genuinely good.
I actually liked the chicken itself. The gravy was very good, but I am pondering if subsequent time I should include garlic powder or a various herb. My husband loved the crunchy chicken.
Wonderful!! I baked it as well and it was very good and crispy, and the gravy was exceptional!
I produced this and my hubby & I both liked it a good deal so its a keeper! I paired it with the Garlic Mashed Potatoes (manufactured from Hungry Jack flakes) on your web site. Delightful, quick and effortless!!
Actually liked this. I really like gravy, specifically in the fall and winter months. This is so simple to make and quickly, a wonderful weeknight meal. I paired it with Barley Risotto (also from this web site) and it was a fabuloius dinner. Definately advocate.
Youngsters loved it. Will make it agin.
I thought this was just “okay”. I thought the gravy was as well salty for my taste.
Oh yum! Had this for supper tonight and everyone loved. The cornflakes gave a good crunchy texture and are a nice modify from bread crumb coated chicken. I modified the recipe a bit to feed my household of six. The chives extra such a wonderful flavor to the creamy gravy. I served this over mashed potatoes, and was the perfect meal without leaving you too full. Will be producing again.