Recipe by: Book WORM
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- one cup milk
- four tablespoons butter
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all substances to checklist
- Add all elements to listing
- Grease an 8×8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, cocoa and milk in a medium saucepan. Stir to mix, then bring to a boil, stirring continually. Lessen heat and simmer. Do not stir once again.
- Area candy thermometer in pan and cook until temperature reaches 238 degrees F(114 degrees C). If you are not making use of a thermometer, then cook until a drop of this mixture in a cup of cold water kinds a soft ball. Come to feel the ball with your fingers to make confident it is the correct consistency. It must flatten when pressed amongst your fingers.
- Remove from heat. Add butter or margarine and vanilla extract. Beat with a wooden spoon till the fudge loses its sheen. Do not beneath beat.
- Pour into prepared pan and allow amazing. Lower into about 60 squares.
See how to make straightforward old-fashioned chocolate fudge.