Recipe by: MARBALET
- one/2 pound boneless pork loin, coarsely chopped
- two ounces peeled shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- one teaspoon finely chopped green onion
- one teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 24 (three.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/8 cup finely chopped green onion
- Add all elements to listing
- Include all elements to record
one h 15 m
- In a massive bowl, combine pork, shrimp, sugar, wine, soy sauce, one teaspoon chopped green onion and ginger. Mix well, and allow stand for 25 to thirty minutes.
- Location about 1 teaspoon of the filling at the center of each wonton skin. Moisten all four edges of wonton wrapper with water, then pull the prime corner down to the bottom, folding the wrapper over the filling to make a triangle. Press edges firmly to make a seal. Carry left and proper corners with each other over the filling. Overlap the guidelines of these corners, moisten with water and press collectively. Carry on until finally all wrappers are used.
- FOR SOUP: Bring the chicken stock to a rolling boil. Drop wontons in, and cook for five minutes. Garnish with chopped green onion, and serve.