Recipe by: BIGDADDY1IL
- one egg
- 1/3 cup water
- two cups all-objective flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Include all ingredients to listing
- Add all elements to record
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Combine in the water.
- In a massive bowl, combine the flour and salt. Create a nicely in the center of the mixture and gradually pour in the egg and water. Combine properly. If the mixture is too dry, improve the volume of water 1 teaspoon at a time till a pliable dough has formed.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough till elastic. Reduce dough into two separate balls. Cover the balls with a damp cloth for a minimum of ten minutes.
- Minimize each and every ball into 4 equal pieces. Roll the pieces into ten 1/2 by ten one/two inch squares. Lower each and every into 9 three one/2 by 3 one/two inch squares. Use in any recipe that calls for wonton wrappers.
See how to make tasty stuffed wontons simmered in a light chicken broth.